Full Stack Developer
BentoSMB is a digital development agency that provides affordable e-commerce solutions to small and medium businesses globally. We work entirely as a remote team across continents. We encourage working from anywhere you have an internet connection!
BentoSMB Inc. is currently looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our team of experts. You will be responsible for building, enhancing, and designing websites and web applications for our clients throughout the world, as well as working on building sustainable and scalable architecture for thousands of clients in the future. The responsibilities of this team member will be to complete modifications, troubleshoot, and install new features to Shopify stores, with HTML, CSS, JS, and Liquid. Additionally, they will lend support to application development, using Node.js, React.JS, and other infrastructure to build responsive, fast, and scalable web applications.
- Assist designers to build and beautify client websites, pages, and other technical pieces.
- Add functionality to sites that would be outside the normal theming of sites
- Build and work on Shopify stores based on client need
- Work with management to develop and continue to evolve our own customer support platform
- Work on our project management system to build out new automations and systems to enhance the client experience.
- Architect, build, and update React applications that integrate with e-commerce platforms.
A successful candidate will include many of the following requirements.
- Proven work experience as a Web Developer. You will be required to demonstrate previous work and complete coding tests.
- Strongly comfortable with HTML5/CSS3/JS ES6, with proven experience.
- High familiarity and useful experience with JS libraries such as React, Vue, or Angular, Webhooks, and API systems.
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
If you feel you meet most of these but not all, drop us a line and let us know why you should be considered.
Please inquire by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your contact information and why you feel you would be a fit for this role and to work with BentoSMB.